Our electrolysis unit is mainly dedicated to the Potassium Chloride (KCl).
The decomposition of the Potassium Chloride provide potassium hydroxide (KOH) which is then used as raw materials and converted into various derivatives in the other areas of the Harbonnieres plant.
The main commercial products are:
- Potash (KOH) liquid form as a water solution (potash lye 45% and 50%)
- Potash (KOH) solid (potash flakes 90%-92%)
- Potassium Carbonate (K2CO3) liquid form as a water solution (potassium carbonate solution 50%)
- Potassium Carbonate (K2CO3) solid (granular 99,5%)
- Potassium Hydrogenocarbonate (KHCO3) solid (powder)
Our markets have a strong orientation towards Pharmaceuticals, Food, Feed industries. Our potassium products have applications in the glass and crystal manufacturing, fertilizers, detergents, catalysts, biofuel, oil, dried fruits.
SPCH prepares its future
We would like to inform you that SPCH has decided to group its fine chemicals activities into a new affiliate company named BERNARDY S.A.S. The fine chemicals business of SPCH based on the ...
September 01st, 2010, Société des Produits Chimiques d’Harbonnières (SPCH) and Orrion Chimie Metalchem (OCM) signs a strategic alliance in metal salts. Both ...
As of July 1st, 2010, Jean-Michel ALARCON is appointed Chief Executive Officer of SPCH company. He is becoming as well a member of the Board of Directors. Jean-Michel joined SPCH in September ...